Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Seduction by Sister In law

Hi friends, I am really happy that I found a site like Kerala Erotica. It’s really erotic and at the same time very enjoyable. I must thank the brains behind this site. Though initially I was hesitant to pen my story, but after reading other stories, I got the confidence of sharing few of my escapades. I am Vijay – 38 years old and this story is about my Sister in law – Suni, my wife’s elder sister. This happened about two years back. I work for a MNC in a very senior position and have all the good perks etc, and as such respected by my entire family. Suni is almost my age, a year older to be precise, and worked as a secretary in a large Audit company. Her husband is a total dud and works in a workshop, and has no ambitions to rise beyond that. In between he had gone to Dubai for a couple of years, leaving Suni and her year old daughter in India. That time Suni had an affair with her Colleague which got caught and things got almost to divorce. At that time I intervened and got everything on track. But unknown to me Suni had developed a crush on me. She takes alcohol in good amounts occasionally and had started occasional puffs also. It so happened that my wife had gone to her parents place in Kottayam that summer 2 years back. One weekend Suni called me and said to come over for dinner and naughtily asked me to get a bottle of good whisky. That evening all three of us had good amount of liquor and we started watching FTV. My Co brother who had drunk a lot soon conked off and my niece had already gone to sleep. Suni who was looking very sexy in sleeveless pink top and crinkled skirt was watching me intently and suddenly got up and sat on my lap. I was bit shocked but I liked what she did. She put her hand behind my head and pulled it on her chest. Her sexy smell, liquor and heat all got into me and I started biting her nipples from her top only. She started moaning – ahhhhhhh ummm yeeees oh yeeees nice ah……………… and bent down and kissed me hard on my lips. I was also hot like a volcano and responded equally with high passion. We rolled down on the floor and I put my hand inside her skirt, which by now had come up to her waist. I thrust my hand between her thighs, oh god she was wet like anything , and she responded by clutching my hand and squeezing it with her thighs. Her eyes were half closed and she was pressing her beautiful breasts. With my other hand I lifted her top and took out one breast from captivity and immediately took the hard nipple in my mouth and licked it. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, uffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssh maaaaaaaaaaaan yessssssssssssssh that’s the way, oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh maaaaaaaaaaaa ------- was all she was uttering. My organ was so hard and strong that I thought it will tear off and come out of my jeans. I got up and lifted her and she was kissing me and sucking my lips and my tongue. I was responding with equal fervor. She guided me to the guest room. The moment we reached there and locked the room she was all over me, she tore off my T-shirt and started pulling of my belt and kissing on my bare chest. Well I am no lean and mean guy, rather have a slight paunch. Anyway removed my jeans in a hurry and when she saw the bulge in my underwear she started kissing it madly and then taking off my undie she took my hard rod and started licking it and swallowing it. I removed her top and skirt. There the horny lady was there in a black lacy bra and panties (she knew of my weakness of silky lacy lingerie from my wife, and had already planned and worn it for seducing me). I just went mad with lust looking at her and didn’t know where to start from. I made her sit on the bed removed her pantie, and told her to keep her legs on my shoulder and thrust my tongue in her pussy, which responded by clutching my head, she started moving back and forth and moaning so loudly that I thought everybody would wake up. I thrust two fingers on her pussy top and licked till her g spot and the moment I hit it she cried AHHHHHHHHHHHH ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck you man oh my darling ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and she arched her back and had a massive orgasm. My face was all wet with her discharge, but I kept on moving my fingers inside her pussy, she begged me to stop it but brushed her hand away and kept on fingering her .In about twenty seconds she stiffened again, held my hair tightly and thrust her pussy full on my face and came so strongly that my entire lips and chin were dripping with her love juices. She lied down on he back and called me to lie on top of her. T I staddled on her waist and bent down and bit on her nipple, uffffffffffffffffffffffffff honey ohhhhhhhhhhhh you will kill me darling, Oh lover boy ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I asked should I stop, NO do it pleaaaaaaaaaase NOW she replied. I removed her bra and stated sucking her nipples and taking half of it in my mouth. She again got so hot and started moving her chest in sync with my sucking and at the same time pulling at my hard on. She suddenly got up and told me to lie down on my back. She took my hard on and sucked it so majestically that I came in a few minutes. She licked me and started rubbing my cock against her cheeks and neck. I said Suni how do u feel and she just smiled and winked. Then she told me to lie on my stomach. She climbed on top of me from my head side and started massaging my back with her nipples and at the same time trying to rub her pussy against my lips. Ohhhhhhhhh what more a guy can ask for. My organ started getting erect again. Suddenly she did something which I will advise all readers to try at least once – she started licking me from the tip of my ass up to the hair on my organ. (Guys when your girl does this you will get so hot that you just would grab her and ………..). My organ rose to its full glory and I made her lie on her back and opened her legs , her pussy was virtually dripping with her love juices, and thrust my organ deep inside her, ooooooooooooo was all she said and then closed her eyes and a sexy smile on her face started moving her body in response to my thrusts, we both soon reached our nadir and both of us came in mind blowing orgasms. She held me tightly and kept on whispering thank you, love you, want you all the time etc etc. I asked her what came over on you today, she said she has cut off all sexual relations with her husband for last two years and has wanted me since then and hence she seduced me. I asked her now that we have enjoyed each other how about future, and with a mischievous smile she hugged me and said “Darling I am yours, make love to me anywhere, anytime any place”. And as bonus she whispered that her hubby and daughter were going off to Ernakulam next day morning for two days and for me to come by afternoon and stay with her for next two days and make love love and only love. What happened in those two days I will tell you later……….. till then bye Mail to : cleanlove2003@yahoo.com